News Romar International delivers additional Ez-Clean Ditch Magnets to Malaysia
Romar International delivers additional Ez-Clean® Ditch Magnets to Malaysia due to the high demand and Issues caused by metallic contaminants circulating in drilling fluid. Manual handling risks minimised – Magnetic Rods weigh less than 4kg. No chain hoist required to remove/install the EZ-Clean System®, unlike traditional ‘block type’ ditch magnets. No human contact with the swarf or any part of the system which has been in contact with drilling fluids. No manual wiping or scraping required to remove swarf from the magnetic rods.
Romar EZ-Clean Ditch Magnets:
- Eliminates the risk of hand injury during swarf removal/cleaning
- Enable the effective removal of metallic particles from the drilling fluid
- Protect drilling equipment during operations
- Reduces equipment wear and component damage caused by metallic particle abrasion
- Reduces the frequency and extent of routine maintenance activity
- Improves the mean operating time between failures. Extends the operating life of expensive drilling equipment
- Lowers operating costs.
Romar’s EZ_Clean Ditch Magnets are part of our patented EZ-Clean Swarf Management System. Learn more about our Swarf Handling services here.